The Genial Hearth (previously fefifofum)

My old blog... visit The Genial Hearth for current updates!

Name:
Location: Perth, WA, Australia

Friday, December 15, 2006

Blogging Advent - Friday 15th

Another bit of a switcheroo saw us reading The Little Crooked Christmas Tree by Michael Cutting.

I chose this book when I was looking for The Night Before Christmas. It was one of the many picture books I have assembled over the years. This means it was stored in a box (I do go through the box periodically, and select some more to release... There will be three or four coming out because of Christmas and this is one of them.) I had searched Delicious Library for Christmas (figuring that would give me a short list) and this was one of the books that came up.

Sadly, it meant I included it without actually reading it. And while I still like it, it's really a bit old for Puggle... a little too much text on each page. We got about half way through. We'll try again over the next week and a bit, but I think it will be a better choice next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home