Progress
Week 2, Block 2
This week, we did some reading. Not a lot though:-( We started both Rumplestiltzkin and The Tale of Benjamin Bunny, but not much more.
We did get to craft though! Puggle had a fabulous time painting apples, and stamping them to make stars! He made quite an array of pieces, and listed out which ones were to be given to which people:-) He also started paying more attention to letters (thanks to A is for Auntie). In particular, he has taken to 'writing his name' on his magnadoodle. I gave him a sheet with his name written in faintly, and he had a lovely time tracing it!
After last year's Co-op Fair, I decided that I'd get some sort of book to collect his work in, gluing in a couple of bits every couple of weeks. This week's efforts have reminded me of that idea. Hopefully, by the time this year's Fair arrives, we'll be able to just do something for a cover, and there'll be an easy display:-)
No cooking:-( I now have the Tupperware order, but only just. I had thought to do it with him today, but it just didn't happen.
This week, we did some reading. Not a lot though:-( We started both Rumplestiltzkin and The Tale of Benjamin Bunny, but not much more.
We did get to craft though! Puggle had a fabulous time painting apples, and stamping them to make stars! He made quite an array of pieces, and listed out which ones were to be given to which people:-) He also started paying more attention to letters (thanks to A is for Auntie). In particular, he has taken to 'writing his name' on his magnadoodle. I gave him a sheet with his name written in faintly, and he had a lovely time tracing it!
After last year's Co-op Fair, I decided that I'd get some sort of book to collect his work in, gluing in a couple of bits every couple of weeks. This week's efforts have reminded me of that idea. Hopefully, by the time this year's Fair arrives, we'll be able to just do something for a cover, and there'll be an easy display:-)
No cooking:-( I now have the Tupperware order, but only just. I had thought to do it with him today, but it just didn't happen.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home