Missing:-(
Puggle is leaving when he wakes from his nap, for a special little holiday (actually, it's kind of like three in one). Paddington and I (and Bilby) are going to Swancon. Puggle is spending a couple of days with one set of grandparents, a day in the middle with us, and a couple of days with the other set of grandparents.
I miss him already:-(
I haven't been away from him for any length of time apart from the bit more than a day after Bilby was born. And although we knew that separation was coming, we didn't know when it might be, it was very brief, and I was labouring, sleeping and getting to know a newborn.
This time, I have been preparing Puggle for when he'd be collected and what he'd be doing. Each stay is a couple of nights and the connected days.
I miss him already:-(
I haven't been away from him for any length of time apart from the bit more than a day after Bilby was born. And although we knew that separation was coming, we didn't know when it might be, it was very brief, and I was labouring, sleeping and getting to know a newborn.
This time, I have been preparing Puggle for when he'd be collected and what he'd be doing. Each stay is a couple of nights and the connected days.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home