Blogging Advent - Gaudete Sunday
Seemed an appropriate day to put up the Christmas tree.
I didn't want the tree up too early, as it is likely to provide a fair degree of temptation, but I also didn't want to be putting it up on Christmas Eve...

Anyway, here it is:-)
While searching for a definition to give you for Gaudete Sunday, I discovered that there is a ChoralWiki! I haven't yet explored it greatly, but I can see potential...
Anyway, off to prepare for tomorrow's activity...
I didn't want the tree up too early, as it is likely to provide a fair degree of temptation, but I also didn't want to be putting it up on Christmas Eve...

Anyway, here it is:-)
While searching for a definition to give you for Gaudete Sunday, I discovered that there is a ChoralWiki! I haven't yet explored it greatly, but I can see potential...
Anyway, off to prepare for tomorrow's activity...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home