The Genial Hearth (previously fefifofum)

My old blog... visit The Genial Hearth for current updates!

Name:
Location: Perth, WA, Australia

Monday, December 04, 2006

Blogging Advent - Monday 4th

So, according to my mother, Stir-up Sunday was last week.

We still didn't get to the cake today:-(

Today, the task was to read 'Twas the Night Before Christmas. (I know that it's not currently the night before, but I thought that he may pick up quite a lot of the poem during the rest of the month.)

I didn't worry about getting the book out ahead of time, because I knew it was the only little golden book on my shelf, and it's in the Ms.

It wasn't.

I have no idea where it's gone! (I also can't find Mem Fox's Wombat Divine which leads me to suspect I've put them somewhere 'safe'... no idea where though.)

After Puggle was in bed for the night, I checked our catalogue, and according to that I have scanned a copy. From the date I was able to come up with a possible location. When I looked there I found a copy—just not the one I know I have. Never mind, we'll read it tomorrow.

I'm starting to think I should stop blogging our activities. The idea was to collect them all in one place, but I'm not being very successful at accomplishing them so far!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home