The Genial Hearth (previously fefifofum)

My old blog... visit The Genial Hearth for current updates!

Name:
Location: Perth, WA, Australia

Friday, May 18, 2007

Rocks?

So, does anyone want rocks?

We have two piles in our backyard (actually, some of them are now out by the letterbox) of rocks. There are a couple of bricks/tiles, but most of them are real rocks of various sizes. Some are quite small, but the rest range from between softball size and too large for me to carry on my own. They'd probably do quite nicely for a rockgarden or something similar. You might be able to use them as part of a wall (maybe around a firepit?).

They've been here since before I moved in. They were out on the verge near the curb to stop people parking there, but the lawn-mowing folks removed them and I've done nothing with them since.

I now have plans for that patch of ground, and I don't want the rocks there.

Is anyone interested?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home