The Genial Hearth (previously fefifofum)

My old blog... visit The Genial Hearth for current updates!

Name:
Location: Perth, WA, Australia

Monday, May 07, 2007

Found!

The books! The Christmas books I thought I'd lost!

Yesterday, after partying on, I finally attacked Puggle's room—specifically the nappylanche:-) Then I started putting away his new clothes (just in time for winter:-) ) and boxing up the old stuff (it's now sorted into sizes–and seasons for the bigger stuff–I still need to go through and work out what needs to go to a new home). I remembered the bag hanging on the back of his door that has 'stuff for the future'. There's t-shirts that have come after grandparents have been away, and a couple of toys...

And The Night Before Christmas and Wombat Divine!

They've now been carefully placed in the Christmas box, waiting for later in the year:-)

Then, this morning while in the hallway, I happened to glance at the bottom row of books on one of the shelves, and saw Bride of the Rat God! I have been looking for it for a couple of months! It's been chosen for our bookclub—this Thursday! Not enough time to read it properly, but given I have read it before... Great timing!:-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home