The Genial Hearth (previously fefifofum)

My old blog... visit The Genial Hearth for current updates!

Name:
Location: Perth, WA, Australia

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Progress

We did do some poetry. I think I need to put the poem on display somewhere obvious, so we can read it as we go past (maybe the fridge? Although, I've really enjoyed the 'clearer' door. I'll have to think about that.)
I've really let the craft and cooking slide (or at least, the plan following part, he helps me with various things in the kitchen, and he is doing plenty of cutting and colouring (he wants to help me as I'm making various 3 part cards... I'm not doing well at combating perfectionist tendencies—but he does use the paper-trimmer at the same time.)
We did go on a Nature Walk for the first time this year.
We had a bit of a go at grinding wheat with the Stone Mill (at the top of that link) we collected through Freecycle. It was fairly brief, and we haven't got back to it because Puggle went to visit his grandparents so that he could watch ditch diggers and mud suckers and all manner of earth drilling and pipe feeding—and he stayed as long as they could cope with:-)
It feels like it was a full week:-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home