Progress
This week has been mostly focussed on my getting organised. I didn't get as much done on my list of preparatory tasks, but I did do some de-cluttering, and some re-organising (and some cleaning!) So we haven't even really sung:-(
Combining this with Bilby's teething, and both Bilby and Puggle beginning to come down with something, has left me feeling rather as though I've done nothing:-(
Overall, I don't know that this was a very productive term. I guess I'm gathering thoughts as to how we'll work in the future. I would like to experiment with recording some of the readings, (particularly the Fairy books this year) and see if that helps me get to doing them.
Combining this with Bilby's teething, and both Bilby and Puggle beginning to come down with something, has left me feeling rather as though I've done nothing:-(
Overall, I don't know that this was a very productive term. I guess I'm gathering thoughts as to how we'll work in the future. I would like to experiment with recording some of the readings, (particularly the Fairy books this year) and see if that helps me get to doing them.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home