Blogging Advent - Thursday 21st
Today, we wrapped presents.
Puggle got so excited when I started passing him wrapping paper and labels. And when we started pulling presents out of the bags, he was beside himself!

The actual wrapping was a bit of an exercise in frustration for me... I like wrapping presents, and I like the challenge of neatly wrapping oddly shaped gifts. Fortunately we didn't have many of those this time around! I definitely had to lower my standards this year... Puggle learnt about tearing off sticky tape, and placing it... He needs more practice I think—but he's great at sticking on labels!
We also posted a pile of christmas cards... we haven't managed cards at all in the last couple of years, so this was a huge achievement!
Puggle got so excited when I started passing him wrapping paper and labels. And when we started pulling presents out of the bags, he was beside himself!

The actual wrapping was a bit of an exercise in frustration for me... I like wrapping presents, and I like the challenge of neatly wrapping oddly shaped gifts. Fortunately we didn't have many of those this time around! I definitely had to lower my standards this year... Puggle learnt about tearing off sticky tape, and placing it... He needs more practice I think—but he's great at sticking on labels!
We also posted a pile of christmas cards... we haven't managed cards at all in the last couple of years, so this was a huge achievement!

1 Comments:
I am really, really, really, enjoying your advent blogging
*grin*
Post a Comment
<< Home