This Week
Edited to Add Cooking... I can't believe I left it out!
So this is the week Puggle and I are beginning our reading programme.
Week 1, Term 1
‘Jack and Jill’, ‘Shoo Fly’ from My Very First Mother Goose by Iona Opie
‘The Cow’ from A Child’s Garden of Verses by Robert L. Stevenson
‘Little Red Riding Hood’ from The Blue Fairy Book by Andrew Lang
The Tale of Peter Rabbit by Beatrix Potter
Folksong: Go Get the Ax
Composer: Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (Classical/Roccoco)
Work: Piano Concerto 20
Artist: Pieter Bruegel the Elder
Work: Children’s Games
Art Activity: Cutting out
Cooking: Fruit Salad (Kebabs)
So this is the week Puggle and I are beginning our reading programme.
Week 1, Term 1
‘Jack and Jill’, ‘Shoo Fly’ from My Very First Mother Goose by Iona Opie
‘The Cow’ from A Child’s Garden of Verses by Robert L. Stevenson
‘Little Red Riding Hood’ from The Blue Fairy Book by Andrew Lang
The Tale of Peter Rabbit by Beatrix Potter
Folksong: Go Get the Ax
Composer: Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (Classical/Roccoco)
Work: Piano Concerto 20
Artist: Pieter Bruegel the Elder
Work: Children’s Games
Art Activity: Cutting out
Cooking: Fruit Salad (Kebabs)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home