The Genial Hearth (previously fefifofum)

My old blog... visit The Genial Hearth for current updates!

Name:
Location: Perth, WA, Australia

Monday, January 15, 2007

Progress

I got up at the desired time this morning, but by the time (5 minutes or so) I was ready to begin reading, Puggle was awake (or at least, up. He was somewhat dopey still, and needing cuddles). I obliged, then suggested he go to his room to play. He wasn't interested in that, but seemed happy to bring something out to play with near me. He picked the alphabet cards he was given yesterday:-) He lasted for about 15 minutes (I'd set my timer for 20) before coming to 'watch' me (hand on my note book, head between my eyes and the page I was reading). We persevered until the timer went off.

We've read the first quarter of Red Riding Hood and of Peter Rabbit. We've sung Jack and Jill and Shoo Fly. We've read The Cow. We've danced to Mozart's Piano Concerto 20. He got very excited when he heard the violins in it, so we then got out the violin (and I tuned it:-( It's obviously been a while... it usually holds its tune quite well... not this time!) and played for a bit.

I've drunk just over a litre of water so far, and it's just after lunch time.

Today has been a pretty good start:-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home