The Genial Hearth (previously fefifofum)

My old blog... visit The Genial Hearth for current updates!

Name:
Location: Perth, WA, Australia

Sunday, August 05, 2007

This Week

Our plans for
Week 5, Block 6 (Break Week)
Folksong: The Star Spangled Banner
Cooking: Small cakes

Of course, our regularly scheduled events are continuing... Kinderclassics, Waterbabies, Co-op and Body Bees. That really is quite a lot!

This is also the end of this 'term', so the time for me will also include preparation for the coming 'term'. Picture and music bits, and I think I should plan on printing all the stories and poems before the term starts. I didn't do so well when they weren't ready for me to just pick up and read.
*Check pictures are downloaded.
*Check we have music selections (or re-select if necessary).
*Print 12 poetry selections.
*Print 12 stories from 'Yellow Fairy Book'.
*Print alphabet pages.
*Check craft requirements.
*Assemble craft requirements for Week 1.
*Type and cue "This Week" posts for Block 7.
*Check shopping list requirements.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home