The Genial Hearth (previously fefifofum)

My old blog... visit The Genial Hearth for current updates!

Name:
Location: Perth, WA, Australia

Friday, January 19, 2007

It's gone:-)

The tree that is (and most of the decorations, they're still in a box in the hall, where they'll stay until the weekend. I always wind up finding decorations for a few days)! I finally realised it wasn't going to happen in the evening, so I might as well get it done in daylight. Didn't take too long in the end.

Now, all I have to do is to cover with Christmas wrap the box with the Christmas books in it. Hopefully then, I'll be able to find them easily at the start of next December!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eh!! Covering the christmas boxes with christmas wrapping! What a brilliantly simple idea!

Hahaha, I'm so amused I never thought of that!

BTW, how's your reading of the Diggers book going? Going to post a review at all? Huh? Huh? Huh huh? *nods frantically at you* Yeah?

:-)

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home