The Genial Hearth (previously fefifofum)

My old blog... visit The Genial Hearth for current updates!

Name:
Location: Perth, WA, Australia

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Protein for Breakfast

Puggle definitely has a much better day (and therefore, so do we all) when he has protein for breakfast. A soft boiled egg is a good choice—easy to do, quick to do, not very smelly/fatty first thing in the morning, no really messy clean up and it tastes good. But it's a bit boring for every day!

Paddington suggested kippers. There's always cold sausages. We could have serves of (home-made) baked beans for breakfast instead of having it as a dinner item. But I feel like I need more ideas. So, I'm after suggestions as to what else we could have.

(If you read this on the feed, please visit the blog and comment there? It means that the comments will be archived for longer than a week or so!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Aria said...

Well there are other egg things, poached eggs, (I usually do them microwave for speed, I've got an extra microwave poacher if you want it). 'Egg in a cup' which is a soft boiled egg put in a cup with some mayo (or salad cream if you're a nostalgic scot like me) and it all smooshed together. Toast on the side recommended.

French toast with cheese in middle?

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home