This Week
Our plans for
Week 2, Term 1
‘Boys and Girls Come Out to Play’, ‘Humpty Dumpty’ from My Very First Mother Goose by Iona Opie
‘Farewell to the Farm’ from A Child’s Garden of Verses by Robert L. Stevenson
‘Cinderella’ from The Blue Fairy Book by Andrew Lang
The Tale of Peter Rabbit by Beatrix Potter (although, given we finished it in one week... I guess we may just retell it, and perhaps draw some pictures?)
Folksong: Go Get the Ax
Composer: Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (Classical/Roccoco)
Work: Piano Concerto 20
Artist: Pieter Bruegel the Elder
Work: Children’s Games
Art Activity: Playdough (I guess that means I'd better make some... or I could just do as the Headmistress suggests, and just use bread dough [fourth from the bottom of the post]... has anyone tried colouring bread interesting colours?)
Cooking: Fruit Salad (Kebabs) (again. My idea is that Puggle will become familiar with the task, and be able to do it somewhat independently. I plan to give him a 'recipe' for each thing, I may get to doing it before this Friday afternoon.)
Week 2, Term 1
‘Boys and Girls Come Out to Play’, ‘Humpty Dumpty’ from My Very First Mother Goose by Iona Opie
‘Farewell to the Farm’ from A Child’s Garden of Verses by Robert L. Stevenson
‘Cinderella’ from The Blue Fairy Book by Andrew Lang
The Tale of Peter Rabbit by Beatrix Potter (although, given we finished it in one week... I guess we may just retell it, and perhaps draw some pictures?)
Folksong: Go Get the Ax
Composer: Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (Classical/Roccoco)
Work: Piano Concerto 20
Artist: Pieter Bruegel the Elder
Work: Children’s Games
Art Activity: Playdough (I guess that means I'd better make some... or I could just do as the Headmistress suggests, and just use bread dough [fourth from the bottom of the post]... has anyone tried colouring bread interesting colours?)
Cooking: Fruit Salad (Kebabs) (again. My idea is that Puggle will become familiar with the task, and be able to do it somewhat independently. I plan to give him a 'recipe' for each thing, I may get to doing it before this Friday afternoon.)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home